Dogs born 30 days nasal immunization canine cough vaccine
Dogs born 7-8 weeks first six vaccine injection
[123 ] Dogs born 11-12 weeks, second vaccination
Dogs born 14-15 weeks, the third vaccination and injection of rabies vaccine
Your dog passes this After the immunization program, what will be done in the future is to inject a six-shot vaccine and a rabies vaccine every year, so that dogs can be compared to those with a threatening infectious disease. Dietary Notes:
1. Don’t let puppies have the opportunity to swallow chicken bones, ribs or fish bones, because they will stay in the throat and then break. If they don’t stay in the throat, they will slide into the body. Pierce the stomach wall and the intestines.
2. Don’t let puppies eat people’s leftovers, because the dog’s nutritional needs are different from humans. If you use human recipes to regulate dog food, it will not only take time and trouble, but also the dog is difficult to ingest. To complete and balanced nutrition, dog food should be the mainstay. This kind of feed is scientifically prepared, delicious, nutritious, easy to be digested and absorbed, and very convenient to use. According to statistics, dogs that eat dog food for a long time are more than one-third longer than dogs that do not eat dog food. And the smell of body odor, tone and excrement will be much lessened, and it is a good gospel for dogs living in apartments.
3. Don’t give puppies a snack between meals. If it is subject to other training, give it a little snack to encourage.
Management of young dogs
(1) Two maintenance, three transitions. The two maintenance refers to maintaining the original breeding and maintaining the original feed; the third transition refers to the transition of feed, feeding system and environment. Feed transition: About 1 week after weaning, the diet formula is still the same as that during lactation, and then gradually transitions to about 2 weeks after weaning. Feeding system transition: A stable living system can promote the growth of young dogs and reduce the incidence of diseases. The pups should be refined, regularly dosed, and fed less and more meals to maintain their strong appetite and digestion. Environmental transition: After the weaning, the dog adopts the reason breeding method, that is, does not adjust the original circle, does not mix the nest and the nest, the female dogBring out.
(2) Three-point positioning means that the eating and drinking places are fixed, the sleeping place is fixed, and the location of the defecation and urine is fixed.
(3) Choose the weather on sunny days and no winds. For the bitch does not require castration, because sexual maturity has reached the slaughter period, has little effect on fattening, but the elimination of the bitch should be castrated. According to the size and physical strength of the group management, generally 8-10 is suitable for each small group.
(4) Deworming is generally carried out at 20-25 days of age, and once a month thereafter, the dog feces and worms after deworming are concentrated and fermented. Wash the basin once a day. Salt and water basins are sterilized once a week for 20 minutes. They can also be soaked in 0.1% chlorhexidine for 20 minutes or soaked in 2%-4% caustic soda. Rinse thoroughly with water.
The heat required for the growth and development of a puppy is twice that of an adult dog. It is said that dogs can live for about 12-16 years, which is much shorter than that of dogs. It can be said that a dog’s life is like a concentrated life. The dog is also developing very fast. It can grow into a adult dog from birth for one year to one and a half years. This growth period is very important and can even affect the life of a puppy. In order for the puppy to grow healthily and vigorously, special attention should be paid to its diet during development.
Puppies are weaned about 6 weeks after birth, and can eat regular food later, but within 1-6 months of birth, they should be fed 3-4 times a day.
After weaning until the third month, the feeding time should be 7:00 in the morning, 12 in the middle, 5 in the evening, and 10 in the evening, 4 times a day. From the 5th month to the 8th month of birth, it can be fed in the morning, noon and evening. The feeding time of the puppies is about one-third to one-half of that of the adult dogs.
From the 2-3 months of weaning to the months of 3 months, the food composition of the puppies will determine its lifelong eating habits. If you are going to continue to use special dog food in the future, you must adapt it to the taste of the special dog food during this time.
If you are going to raise it in a family meal in the future, the food should be based on animal protein and feed on high-calorie foods. When the puppies are born for 2-3 months, the meat should be cut into thin pieces because the teeth and the lower jaw are not fully developed.Feed it later. Milk, butter, cheese, etc. are also suitable. But harder bones, etc., don’t give them food first.
About six months to one year after birth, it is about ten years old, so a dog can develop into a young dog of 18 years old in one year. This period is the most prosperous period of dog growth. The heat of the city is about 1 times that of growth, and it can feed more animal protein foods.
What if the dog does not eat hard dog food?
Most puppies can eat hard dog food until they are about 2 months old. If the puppies are not used to eating at the same time, they can be boiled with boiling water, milk or soup before feeding them.
How to judge whether the feeding amount is appropriate?
The amount of food per dog is not exactly the same. It can be fed a little more at the beginning, and it depends on how much food left over to judge whether the feeding amount is too far. The amount of feeding can be slowly increased as the puppies grow up. The feeding amount should be adjusted about 3 weeks according to the eating condition of the puppies.
How to feed high-calorie meats
In order to meet the needs of rapid development during puppies, it must be eaten as much high-calorie food as possible. However, if you eat too much fat, it is easy to damage the digestive organs. Therefore, it is possible to remove the fat from the meat and then feed it, or to feed less fat-containing foods such as meat.
When a dog feels constrained, troubled, lonely, or feels stress, the way stress is released usually manifests itself as destructive behavior. Toys can help dogs reduce stress and reduce the likelihood of dogs damaging their behavior. If there are no toys, the dog may go to bite anything that can be touched, shoes, books, and even beds and chairs.
Choosing a toy of the right size can help your dog consume some of its energy. Some toys may be suitable for puppies, but when the puppies grow up, they may appear smaller and should be discarded. Small toys such as small rubber balls may be swallowed by a grown-up dog or stuck in the throat. Discard those toy pieces and toys that have been shredded.
Dogs also like a variety of toys, sometimes you need to prepare four or five toys at a time, and rotate weekly.Different toys. This will make your pet full of interest. If your pet likes a toy very much, then it is best not to replace it.
Aggressive bites can bite a toy into pieces, which can get stuck in the pet’s throat and even cause the pet to die. A pet with a strong aggressive bite should give it some hard rubber or nylon products that are more durable and less brittle. Pets with semi-aggressive bites do not bite the toy into pieces, but they can exacerbate the wear and tear of the toy. They can be given some canvas or plush toys. These toys are soft and not easily torn. Pets without aggressive bite can give them some soft rubber toys.
When you buy a new toy for your pet, you should look at its reaction to the new toy. If it bites the toy desperately, and the toy is not strong enough to be torn, then you should take the toy in time and buy a more durable toy for it.
Toys are made of different materials and have different durability. So, before you buy a toy for your pet, you need to understand your pet’s habit of biting, and choose a durable toy to give it.
Polyethylene and latex toys are generally softer and are made in a variety of colors. Some even make a loud noise, making the toy more interesting. These toys are generally suitable for dogs that do not have aggressive biting habits.
Rubber and nylon toys are durable and suitable for dogs with moderate biting habits. This type of toy often has a hole in it, which is more interesting when playing with dogs that like to bite.
Rope toys are generally made of nylon or cotton material and are suitable for dogs with moderate biting habits. Especially useful for dogs who like to drag and drop games, and this soft and hard texture also helps the dog’s teeth healthy.
Plush toys are softer and lighter, suitable for dogs that like to drag toys around, not for dogs that like to bite.
Canvas toys are easy to clean and durable, suitable for dogs that love to bite.
Dogs are foraging, especially in citiesDomesticated dogs, sometimes with a single food, are likely to lack vitamins or certain trace elements, mainly for biting items without cause, and even tearing the batt into pieces.
In order to satisfy his appetite for eating, in addition to giving food that he must bite, he can prepare some toys for the dog. Wood sticks, non-toxic plastic products, etc. can be processed into bone shapes or other shapes.
At present, the dog shop has toys suitable for various dogs. When dogs are biting at home and intentionally or unintentionally destroying family items, try these dog toys.
The winter weather is cold, and the focus of management during this period should be on cold insulation and prevention of breathing. Pay attention to cold insulation, cold rain after the exercise and tidal temperature of the kennel can cause colds, and serious respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and pneumonia may occur.
The effective measures to prevent colds are cold insulation, thick padding, and timely replacement, keep dry and prevent cold wind; strengthen the dog’s outdoor exercise to enhance the dog’s constitution when it is warm and sunny. Improve the dog’s ability to resist disease. Let the dog sun can not only warm, the ultraviolet light in the sun has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, and can promote the absorption of calcium, especially for the growth and development of the puppies’ bones, preventing puppies from becoming rickets.
Even though it is a long-haired breed, it has insufficient resistance due to the lack of long-haired dog hair, especially for sudden cold and cold wind. There are several ways to help the puppies to keep out the cold: you can put some clean old blankets, thick towels, etc. in the nest to help the puppies to warm. If the puppies are bought and raised separately, because they are out of the group, it is difficult to rely on each other to warm themselves, and less brothers and sisters play with it, so that the whole body is hot, so it is easier to catch cold. Do not place the puppy in a place that is too ventilated to prevent freezing. Especially for 6-8 weeks of puppies, the most likely to catch a cold. If you don’t know how to cook, it’s best not to buy puppies in the winter. After warming up or waiting for it to be a little older, buy it again. Its resistance will be stronger.
The temperature in the winter kennel should be maintained between 13-15 °C. The kennel door can be used to hang grass, and the window can be sealed with plastic cloth. The puppies of the young dog can also be kept in the same way as the plastic greenhouse method to block all gaps in the wall to prevent thieves from invading. Conditional use of infrared light, fire walls between walls, etc., should generally be equipped with a dog bed, aboveThick padding on the pad, and be diligently changed to keep dry. When the weather is warm and sunny, let the dog get more sun, strengthen exercise, enhance physical fitness, and improve disease resistance.
Winter temperatures are cold, pay attention to cold insulation and sunbathing to prevent winter respiratory diseases and rheumatism.
Winter management must first grasp the cold and warmth of the kennel. Move the kennel to the place where the awning is leeward, and hang a curtain at the entrance of the kennel to prevent the cold wind from snaking; second, the shovel should be thicker, and should be changed frequently and sun-dried to keep it dry; The thief wind invaded, blocked the hole in the north wall, closed the north window, and paid attention to proper window ventilation on sunny days to keep the kennel air clean and fresh, reduce ammonia gas, prevent respiratory diseases, and when the weather is warm and sunny, Take dogs out and sunbathe to enhance physical fitness and improve disease resistance. Sunbathing can not only warm, but ultraviolet light has a bactericidal and disinfecting effect, and can promote calcium absorption, which is conducive to the growth and development of canine bones and prevent the occurrence of stagnation in dogs.
In cold weather, it will cause a lot of heat consumption in the dog’s body. Therefore, in the winter feed mix, cream, viscera and foods containing more vitamin A and fat components should be added. Replenish heat to enhance the dog’s ability to withstand cold.